Thursday 14 June 2012

Moses, Utaka in my team –Keshi


Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi
Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi says he has not dropped the duo of Victor Moses and John Utaka from the squad that will face Rwanda on Saturday in Calabar.
The Eagles will face the Amavubi Stars of Rwanda in the return leg fixture of the 2013 African Cup of Nations qualifier at the U.J. Esuene Stadium in Calabar. The first leg fixture ended goalless in Kigali in February.
Keshi, on Wednesday, denied reports that the players had been dropped from the team.
Keshi said, “Victor Moses can score goals, Utaka can score goals. I do not understand where you guys got the story from; when I talk to the press it is in this kind of forum.
“I am not that coach who speaks in the newspapers all the time. I like to do my work on the field with my players and that is it. Whoever is inventing all sorts of things about Stephen Keshi is just misguiding Nigerians, which is very wrong.”

No comments:

Post a Comment