Friday 16 March 2012

Media making it difficult to have girlfriend –Ronaldinho


Ronaldinho
Ronaldinho has revealed that he finds it hard to have a girlfriend because of media interference into his private life.
The 31-year-old attacker returned to his native Brazil last year to link up with Flamengo, after a decade in Europe during which he was twice crowned FIFA World Player of the Year.
However, Ronaldinho is now finding that what he does off the field is being scrutinized as closely as what he does on it, making it difficult for him to find love.
“It’s hard to have a girlfriend because everything I do is news,” the former Gremio man told Globo TV’s ‘Mais Voce’. “I will never stop living my life because people will always talk, but sometimes it bothers those on the side. People want to live a normal life. I try to be discreet, but I am not allowed to. After the invention of the camera phone …”
However, while Ronaldinho admitted that he would like to find someone to spend the rest of his life with, he is not yet ready to settle down.
“I’m too crazy to get married,” he confessed. “I never wanted to marry without having a proper married life. I think I need to retire first, as I’ll still have a while yet. Although I want to marry, I also like the single life, not having to please anyone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment