Wednesday 11 April 2012

Teju Babyface Speaks On Meeting His Model Fiancee, Tobi Banjoko.


Comedian Teju Babyface popped the question to his long time friend turned girlfriend, Tobi Banjoko (Miss Photogenic MBGN 2011 & 2010 Lagos carnival queen) two months ago. The Teju Babyface show host sat down for an interview and chatted it up with Opeoluwani Akintayo about his career, meeting his fiancee Tobi Banjoko, and more

Check out excerpts from Vanguard's interview with Teju Babyface earlier this week:


Entertainers are known to like ladies a lot. What attracts you in a lady? I like beautiful woman because I'm moved by beauty and I have been fortunate to have made acquaintances with many of them. However, I find out that after being attracted to you, there must be a level of corresponding beauty inside you. I like a woman who can roll with the punches. I like a patient woman. I don't like women who are contentious and easily jump into conclusion.




Is that what attracted you to your fiancee?
I like that she is beautiful. She encapsulates a regal and doesn't shrink under pressure


Do you mean she had other lady contenders who wanted you?
If you're a man and you have four women you want to chose from, it means you haven't got it right yet. The thing is to find that one person with whom you agree on most issues of life. And when you find that one person, you'll be he most happiest man.

Was she one of your fans?
No she wasn't.

So it means you met her on a neutral ground?
Yes. We met at several functions but at that time, we didn't see each other as such because we were both in different relationships. But later when those relationships broke up, I met her again, she was single and I was single. So we started dating.

Did she prove hard to get?
I'm usually lucky not to come in contact with ladies who prove hard to get. So she didn't give me any stress. We became friends and things worked out naturally. Later on, I proposed to her and she said
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment