Monday 23 July 2012

‘I thank God she’s alright’ – Bukky Wright’s son speaks on car accident


Bukky Wright with her son Ojayy
Bukky Wright‘s son Amu Wright says he’s thankful that his mum is doing fine after her nasty car accident which could have taken her life.
Amu, an upcoming rapper who is better known as Ojayy disclosed to NET in an e-mail correspondence that he is aware her fans are worried but that’s she’s ‘doing just fine’.
I know a lot of people might have heard about the news of my mum’s car crash, and I must say it is very sad news. I thank God that she is alright, and left the accident scene with minor injuries.
In truth, her injuries pale in comparison to the severity of the Crash, but we thank God for that. I know her fans are as worried as I am, but I want you all to know that she is doing just fine. I wish her speedy recovery and pray that God continues to Guide and protect her, as well as the rest of us’, Ojayy’s statement reads.
Bukky Wright was involved in a car crash in the early hours of July 16, 2012. The Nollywood actress was driving along Epe road to a movie location when the accident occurred.

NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment