Monday 28 October 2013

I can be world’s best – Enyeama

Vincent Enyeama
Super Eagles  goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama believes he can be  the best shot-stopper  in the world.
The Lille star  kept another clean sheet in the 1-0 defeat of  Nantes  in the  French Ligue 1 on Friday to help   Les Douges to the second place in the table.
“It’s about work, work and even more hard work. I believe in hard work,” he told the club’s official website, www.losc.fr.
Enyeama is enjoying the best spell of his professional career and he took the time to explain the steps he has taken to get to the top.
The former Enyimba keeper said, “I have been watching videos and looking at (my) mistakes. I keep striving day and night to correct them.
“When I make a mistake, I am hard on myself….more than I could get on someone else if he made the same mistake.
“That’s the way I am. I have set very high standards for myself. I believe I can be the best goalkeeper in the world.”
Enyeama has been capped 86 times for Nigeria since making his debut for the Super Eagles in 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment