Thursday 15 December 2011

NYSC member, 3 others win houses in Bayelsa



A female National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member serving in Bayelsa State, Miss Ijeoma Okeke and three others, on Wednesday, won a three-bedroom apartment duplex each, valued at N50 million in the Trans Atlantic Mortgages ‘Win A Home Promo’, in Yenagoa.
At the raffle draws held at Isaac Boro Peace Park in Yenagoa, Miss Okeke, with the ticket number: 056623, was the first to be picked from the lucky dip, as one of the four lucky winners of the apartments.
Okeke, a Psychology graduate of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, in Anambra State, exuded joy after emerging winner in the promo saying, “I just thank God. I am speechless because as I am here now I can’t imagine the joy within me.  It is beyond explanation. I just thank God for everything.
“I bought just only one ticket and it was on the last day of the sales, which surprised me as I can not believe what my eyes are seeing.”
Addressing people, at the event, the Managing Director of Trans Atlantic Mortgages Limited, Honourable Preye Ogriki said the E-Lottery ‘win a home promo’ was part of the firm’s social responsibility to the society, adding that “it is now time for us to give back to the society which has supported us in the past.”
He added that the lottery promo was an attempt to provide decent accommodation to four families at a cost of ‘next to nothing’, saying that “the whole idea is to solve the problems for four families once and for all as far as accommodation is concerned. We believe that this occasion has given the firm the opportunity to achieve that objective.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment