Tuesday 6 March 2012

Nigerian Comedians and Their Gorgeous Wives

 
Bright-Basketmouth-Okpocha-Elsie-Uzoma-Wedding-Bella-NaijaNedu-e1324713105517
Bright Okpocha aka Basket Mouth on his wedding Day with wife Elsie Uzoma
Comedy is a laughing matter! But the money these comedians make is no laughing matter, I tell you. Infact, it seems they are the ones laughing all the way to the bank, leaving the joke on us!

Ever since the advent of Opa William's Nite of A Thousand Laughs, Nigerian comedians have taken centre stage and turned what used to be an unserious business to a multi million naira one. To go hand in hand with the fat pay cheques are some very gorgeous wives!! From Ali Baba, Julius Agwu, Basket Mouth, I Go Dye etc all their wives are jaw-dropping beauties. Abi, is it a conspiracy? Like they had some kind of meeting on the matter... lol! Okay, see for yourself! Lol!
1. Basket Mouth & wife, Elsie
basketmouth_n_wife_headies
Bright Okpocha aka Basket Mouth knows a good thing when he seems it! He likes 'em stacked, beautiful and with lots of leg showing! Way to go, Guy... I like people with good taste.
2.  juliusandwife2
Funny man Julius Agwu didn't beat about the bush but went for a former beauty Queen, Ibiere! He doesn't seem to mind that she's a few inches taller than him either. Nice! (I like the anko! lol!)

3. eeeeee
Another comedian that went the beauty queen route is Francis Aghoda aka I Go Dye who married former Beauty quueen and Face of Edo State 2008, Stella.  I think I know what happened... during the Beauty contest when he was to do his comedy routine, he was also busy shining his eye .. hunting for the prettiest! And what better way to get the girl than to make her laugh!  (I dey joke o! Lol)
4.  IMG_0830-1
A.Y (Ayo Makun) sure knows how to pick 'em! Tall, beautiful and pretty... Brazillian weave in place, Mabel is the Perfect catch. Well done, my brother!

5.tobi_banjoko
I will still put him, though he is yet to get married to her but on Valentine's Day, Teju Baby Face proposed to Tobi Banjoko a former Miss Ondo Beauty Queen and now a Model. Since they have been a bit quiet about this, there are not many photos of the two of them together but trust me, I fished this one out from the archives!
Teju-Babyface-and-Tobi-
Is she lovely or what?!
Photo credits: Bellanaija, TheNetng.com

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment