Thursday 26 April 2012

2face Idibia opens up on his choice of Annie Macaulay as wife

 
He didn't really say anything...:-). Interview culled from this week's encomium magazine...

Let's talk about your romance with Annie, whats the plan for the marriage?
2face: I can't talk about that now but don't worry, when the IV is ready, I will surely send you one.

But how did you arrive at settling down with Annie Macaulay out of all the mistresses?
2face: I don't know o (Smiles)

 At least tell us one particular quality you see in her
2face: I say I don't know nah!

Okay, but how does it feel that your sixth child has arrived?
2face: We thank the Lord

Tell us what is special about your fiancee?
2face: No comment, but I will say nobody special pass. Everybody is special (referring to the other women)

No comments:

Post a Comment