Monday 2 July 2012

Lamboginny involved in car crash


Lamboginny at Kaffy’s wedding, May 2012
Yinka Lawanson, popularly known as Lamboginny of the ‘Say No To Crime’ Initiative, was involved in a car crash in the early hours of Saturday, June 30, 2012.
The musician was returning from the Nigezie Relaunch Party held at Club Rumors on Friday, June 29, 2012.
Speaking to NET about the accident, Lamboginny said he left the first party and was on his way to another event at Chevron Estate. ‘I took the Eko Bridge, though late, I wasn’t speeding. There was this car that was driving side by side with me for a while. I just realised suddenly that the car swerved his hand towards me unexpectedly. I tried dodging but unfortunately for me, the car hit the culvert and went to the other side of the road. My car went left and right four times, before it eventually stopped…I thought I was already dead, because I didn’t believe what happened. I was bleeding profusely from the nose, as the clothes were dripping with blood’.
He says a good samaritan helped him out as the person who caused the accident left the scene. ‘I was lucky enough to be saved by a young man named Uche. Uche took me to the General Hospital Lagos Island where treatment was administered to me. The doctor said there was no need to keep me in the hospital since drugs had been given to me. It was later that I realised that my car was still left on the Eko Bridge, I told Uche to accompany my friends to pick up the Toyota Camry car’.
The Honorary Nigerian Prison Officer thanked God for sparing his life ‘I really appreciate God for this, because sincerely, with the way I was bleeding after the accident, I don’t know what would have happened’.

NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment