Monday 20 January 2014

Pokello to feature In A Nollywood movie


Click for Full Image Size
Former Big Brother housemate Pokello Nare has landed her first acting role in a Nigerian movie. Pokello, who is causing a stir with her fashion styles across Africa with her Ghanaian boyfriend Elikem Kumordzie, was upbeat about the role.Pokello on Monday wrote on Facebook: "Reading this script I got for my first movie in Naija (Nigeria). Lol I'm laughing off. I'm trying to picture myself in this role! Kikikikiki."

The mother of one added that she needs to be serious and read her lines because the way she was laughing about it was not productive.

In an interview with The Herald Entertainment yesterday, Pokello, who is affectionately known as the Queen of Swag, confirmed the development.

"I am to star in a Nigerian movie. I have just received the script and started rehearsing. I will be leaving for Nigeria in February," she said.

Source: Nigeriafilms

No comments:

Post a Comment