Friday 2 December 2011

Beyonce Speaks About "Fluctuating Baby Bump Rumors On 20/20"


In a pre-recorded interview Beyonce sits down with Katie Couric on 20/20 will air & she will address the rumors regarding her Fluctuating Baby Bump.


“There are certain things that are so far out it doesn’t even upset you. The truth is, it’s safety. I just want to make sure I can have a peaceful day. And I want to make sure my child is protected.”

She also opened up about what happened right after she revealed her pregnancy at the MTV Music Video Awards:
“Physically I was starting to show, so it was only a matter of days before someone zoomed in. So I just wanted it to be from me, and I wanted it to be something that was a celebration of something so beautiful. And I didn’t want to release a picture or a statement. I figured the biggest statement was to — just be.”

[After the announcement] I just felt free. I really did, because I’d been holding the most exciting thing in for so long, and I just felt like, Wow, now I can enjoy and now I can just experience this the way that every woman should. So I felt so liberated, and I felt like, Oh, I can breathe and be happy. And, you know, it was a beautiful feeling. … I went straight off the stage and just cried. I hugged my mom, I hugged Jay and just cried. It was a beautiful day.”Speaking of my bff she recently released the video for her new track “Dance For You” which she co-directed with Solange’s boyfriend video director Alan Ferguson.


“Dance For You” is about giving yourself fully to one person. It’s about being able to lose control with the person you’re meant for. Both the medley and the lyrics make it one of my most intimate songs, so I wanted the video to have the same rawness.”

“When I write, when I perform, and when I make music videos, I don’t hold anything back. Dance for you is about that same passion to be free and unrestrained.”


Source: Alabamauncut

No comments:

Post a Comment