Monday 18 June 2012

Doris Simeon- "I'm An Albino"




Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon confessed in an interview that she is an Albino and a lot of people don't know this.

In a recent  interview the beautiful actress said 'You know I am an albino and so I get easily noticed because of my complexion. Though, I'm an Albino and you know that there is no way an albino would not be easily noticed amidst a crowd."

The 'Omo Iya Kan' actress, Doris is the second child of a polygamous family of five, and a native of Benin in Edo State, but was born and brought up in Lagos.

She had her secondary school education at Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School and her tertiary education at PEFTI, Wale Adenuga’s Production Training School. She has featured in a lot of movies and has equally produced hers too.
Do you believe her ??? If she actually mean that then Majid Michel can also come out to claim he's an albino ... lol !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment