Wednesday 20 June 2012

"We go to dozens of auditions to get one job" - Ugwu Lota Elixir


Most times we have to go to dozens of auditions just to get one job. Things like that can weigh an upcoming actress down. But I’m just trying to focus on being the Nollywood’s next best thing, and ignore the challenges around me for now ... I just hope more directors, producers and marketers will give us the benefit of doubt to prove that we have what it takes to walk among the best in Nollywood, and also I’m not married. - Nollywoodgossip

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think she's really pretty... and I wish her all the best in becoming Nigeria's next big thing!

    Great story!

    http://strictlyviral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking girl... Looks like she's heading for the clouds with her acting career! I wish her the best too.

    ReplyDelete