Thursday 28 March 2013

Naeto C shows off his new baby (PHOTO)

Naeto C shows off his new baby
Nigerian rapper Nicole Chikwe, with stage name, Naeto C, and his wife are now proud parents as the couple on Monday welcomed their first child.
Nicole, who has been in the United States of America (USA) for some days now, was delivered of a baby boy.
Both the mother and the child are doing well. The couple married in July 2012 in Lagos, Nigeria.
In his words: “Thanks 2 every1 for all the messages…words arent honestly enuff to express this moment…its ironic especially for some1 like myself who is used 2 putting words 2gether…maybe later…but right now I’m just Thanking God w/my Family and enjoying my son’s company! I wish u all similar moments at some point(s) in your lives!”

No comments:

Post a Comment