Friday 25 November 2011

CELEBRITY QUOTE: Actress Grace Amah

Click for Full Image Size
Controversies will always be there for people in my kind of profession so am not bothered about them.Am a celebrity and people write all sorts of things about celebrities so I wasn’t surprised about it.

My husband didn’t reject my baby,I am happily married and my marriage is still intact.

I wasn’t really bothered because I know such things are bound to happen since am in the limelight and he understands me very well and knows such things come with stardom.So I don’t even have to come and start clearing the controversy because that will simply mean attaching importance to it,I don’t know where the story is coming from that we are not together,I just got back recently and we see all the time.

He met me as an actress and in a very beautiful place(Laughs) we met few years ago and outside the country.He is based in London that was where I had my baby too.

Our love story was good while it lasted,in the sense that the period we dated was so much fun as well before we decided to settle down as man and wife, and then the baby came
.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment