Thursday 7 June 2012

Kemi Adetiba, TV Presenter, Set To Launch 'Kemi Adetiba’s TV Diaries + Exclusive Photo shoot.


In anticipation of the launch of Kemi Adetiba's TV Diaries, Kemi is giving her audience a glimpse into her personality through a series of online editorials shot in various locations around Lagos. On the subject of the editorials and their significance, Kemi had the following to say:

    "As a director and television presenter, my aim has always been to shine a light on the stories of others.
    But as I embark on this new chapter in my career, I wanted to let you all in on who I am. Silly, sassy, spiritual, and yes, far more girly than anyone who’s worked with me on set has ever seen.
    Hope you like..."


 Also, Kemi Adetiba will be giving away an iPad 3. you have to keep your eyes and ears on "Kemi Adetiba's Tv Diaries" if you want to win it!!!! Keep up with her on TWITTER & FACEBOOK










No comments:

Post a Comment