Wednesday 6 June 2012

Nike Oshinowo-Soleye - "I was never attracted to my Husband"


Ex Beauty Queen, Adeike Oshinowo-Soleye told Sade Wesley-Metibogun of Encomium Magazine; "I was never attracted to him but one day we sat together in a plane, he was talking knowledgeably and i like people i can learn from. I love him. I am attracted to his brain. We always have fun together"

 On Miss Nigeria beauty Peagent, the socialite said  
"She (Miss Nigeria) is known for her work and that is what she is supposed to be known for.Attending parties is not what we crowned her for.Maybe, i didn't do that thing you complained we don't allow queens do.That is,I am not everywhere.If you are everywhere you will expire fast.You will be fed up ...I think it is okay for young girls to content at beauty peagents but in a serious manner and dignified manner.If you do it in a serious and dignified manner,your name will go do in history and you will be there forever and you wouldn't expire"

No comments:

Post a Comment