Thursday 9 August 2012

Fred Amata Experiences The First Ever Earthquake In His Life


Life is Beautiful. Last night in Los Angeles i experienced the first ever Earth Quake in my life. Reports this morn, say it was a 4.4 magnitude on the scale. With a 2.7 after shock. I was lying in bed, at the twilight zone between sleep and wakefulness, when i felt my bed move.

I snapped out of limbo, my bed was moving shaking firmly from side to side, i did not have the faintest clue, what was happening, it was over too soon, every other thought raced through my mind, but the fact that it was an earth quake, i could not comprehend, what could this be i wondered, i started suspecting the super natural. Kai! I thought to myself, “dem fit follow me reach here” God nor go gree dem.

No comments:

Post a Comment