Monday 12 September 2011

Husbands galore for Funke Akindele..119 men, still counting

Click for Full Image Size

Leading actress and Glo Ambassador Funke Akindele is currently the most sought-after bride in Nollywood.

The Jenifa star has become a hot item for hundreds of bachelors since E E ran a story on her entitled: “Pray for me! True to God I need a man.”

Since the story simultaneously hit newsstands nationwide and the internet, passionate reactions from hopeful single men have been pouring in via e-mails, SMS and phone calls from various parts of the country.

From Benin City to Port Harcourt and even Abuja, the story has been the same. Lagos, the entertainment capital has not been left out as some hopeful lovers even went the extra mile of visiting the corporate headquarters of EE, located at Isolo.

Due to space constraints, we have decided to serve readers with some of the 119 and still counting proposals from willing suitors and lovers.

Igbo man and ready for marriage

Sir, I am responding to your story entitled True to God; I need A Man by Funke Akindele. I am an Igbo man and ready for marriage. Can I get in touch with her through Entertainment Express? I am Kenneth from Onitsha. 08060244698

Divine message to Funke Akindele...

Thus says the most High God, “I have heard your earnest cry unto me and have given you a man outside of your tribe. He has no access to you but you will find him if you seek him. By the contents of his heart I chose him for you.
07066558080

I am the right person

for Funke Akindele

To the Editor; kindly link me with Funke Akindele whose story appeared on your cover page last week. For I am sure that I am the right person for her. Dr David Tyokyaa. I work with Federal Government and I am based in Jos/ Abuja.
and so many others


Culled from Nigeriafilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment