Monday 10 October 2011

Celebrity Quote: ACE MUSIC PRODUCER CUM MUSICIAN, J-MARTINS

Click for Full Image Size
It tells you that there is a major growth and a lot of transition has taken place.And that transition will bring us to the question you have asked .I have a saying that goes thus,”I don’t talk about what I do”but when I am done,I can bring everybody see what I have done.

Who will not want to be a landlord? I don’t have to be a tenant forever and I will definitely be a landlord.Of course I am on a path way to that but I don’t want to talk much on that because doing that will not help anybody.

We are on it I can assure you and when we conclude that stage,you will be the first to tell the public to come and see what their support, love and prayers have done for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment