Tuesday 11 October 2011

REASONS GHANAIAN ACTRESS JACKIE APPIAH HAVE BEEN OFF THE SCENE + HER PREGNANCY TALE




 Jackie Appiah, a top actress in Ghana has denied the latest gist about her in  town that she is pregnant.
 She told city people magazine that the reasons why her fans have not been seeing her at most entertainment events was due to her long trip to United States of America and Turkey.
Here is what she told City People
" For God's sake , how can i do such a thing?
Is it a bad thing if i am pregnant and why would i want to hide it from the public?I am married and i have a baby already, so what is the big deal if i am pregnant again?
 I just returned from Nigeria where I was on a movie set with Emeka Ike and other Nollywood stars,If I was actually pregnant, could i have hid it from them too?To me,getting pregnant is a good thing. If the story had been true when they first started it 2 months ago,wouldn't it have become obvious by now?I am still shooting new movies,if i am truly pregnant i would have stopped by now

No comments:

Post a Comment