Wednesday 13 July 2011

Blogging

I'll like to 'intimate' you guys that I may have to limit myself to mobile blogging for now i.e. posting will still be continuous and updated, but without picture(which is the spice of blogging). Please bear with me for sometime. Will be back with picture posts soon, just that I don't know how soon 'soon' will be..lolzzz. Enh 'ehn, before I forget, there's this legal online moneymaking website that one of my friends told me about, though I don't really believe in most of this internet stuffs, but I've registered anyway. It's 234vipclub.com and his refferal name is 'olamatts007' coz you will need to feel a form and stuffs like that. Disclaimer: LIKE I SAID EARLIER, I 'AM JUST ADVERTISING THE SITE FOR SOMEBODY. THIS BLOGGER IS NOT AND CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS BY VIRTUE OF YOUR VISIT TO THAT SITE. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment