Monday 11 July 2011

This kin thing sef....

I'm not writing this to discredit airtel or anything. Infact I like them, fast internet and stuffs like that. But what's all this noise about "go and register your sims" and stuffs like that...they keep disturbing us on the radio to register our sims without providing nereby 'registration points', why will I travel for like 20 or 25km just to register my sim? What kind of  system is that?
Summary of the whole story, I just bought a new airtel sim and emm for like 2weeks now, I've not seen a place to register, and the sim has been deactivated in default until I register it. You know, its really frustrating.  If we are to register our sims before use, no problem but registration centres should be made available. Bonsoir everyone(dts if  there's somebody sef.lolzzzzz)
Don't mind me, am trying to learn french small small, that's why...hope ur day has been good?

No comments:

Post a Comment